We are looking for a System Administrator to help us solve engineering challenges, keep our client websites and other services performance under control.
What you will do:
- Monitor physical Web servers (load, uptime);
- Administrate Microsoft Azure (VM and Network),ensure effective use of resources, maintenance, incident troubleshooting;
- Monitor service performance (hosting VMs) using Grafana, Graylog, Elasticsearch;
- Deploy new servers (software level);
- Identify and fight unusual DDoS types;
- Help our Customer Success agents to analyze service problems from the client’s side and advice them on difficult cases;
- Touch on optimization and automation tasks on multiple projects
What we expect:
- Experience with Centos Linux, Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with critical web systems (MariaDB , Apache, PHP);
- You have a clue about how network technologies work (IPv4, , bridging, proxies, firewalls, and all those smart words);
- You understand and can read email RFC, HTTP, DNS;
- You can write scripts in Python, Bash;
- Experience of migration from on-site solutions to Microsoft Azure would be an advantage;
- You are a constant learner, not afraid to take upon challenges and question the status quo.
What we offer:
- An environment where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, responsibility, and personal growth - we promote action-oriented behavior, trust, and seek mastery;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Gross salary from 1600 to 2500 Eur/month (depends on your experience);
- Remote work and flexible hours.