CreditOnline is an innovative company that develops, implements and services credit administration systems for the financial sector worldwide.
For an ever expanding business, we are continuously looking for new talent to join our team. No matter where you are geographically - in Kaunas or Klaipeda, Mexico City or Bali - we provide an opportunity for you to develop and work on interesting international projects with the help of latest technology flexibly organizing work.
In our business we operate with the highest quality standards and understand that the strongest foundations for a successful business are talented and engaged people. More about us: www.creditonline.eu
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN IT ANALYST - PROJECT MANAGER.
(Starting from 2000 EUR)
An IT project manager implements products and manages the implementation of systems in an international environment – they will analyse requirements, detail needs, formulate solutions, supervise the progress of projects and control budget and resources.
We will also expect the ideal candidate to formulate project goals, present them both internally and externally, ensure smooth communication and plan and manage potential risks.
Lastly, candidates will be expected to use the technical knowledge of team members, manage the architectural solutions of IT products, assesses the need for certain IT products for businesses and document projects.
We expect the following:
- A University degree in IT;
- Experience in developing IT projects or IT solutions;
- Experience in creating tasks for IT teams;
- Experience in developing business products focused on business needs;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to master the products developed by the company within a reasonable time frame;
- Ability to motivate team members
- Fluent oral and written English.
To apply please click HERE